Price appraisal (Valuation) means the determination of the monetary value of assets by an agency or organization with the function of price appraisal in accordance with the Civil Code in accordance with the market price at a given place and time, serving a certain purpose according to valuation standards.
Vietnam’s valuation standards are regulations on professional knowledge, expertise, professional ethics, and practice in appraisal of prices used as standards to serve asset valuation activities, inspection and evaluation of valuation results, effectiveness and quality of valuation activities in Vietnam.
Currently, Vietnam has issued 13 valuation standards
– Appraisal of business value;
– Appraisal of tangible assets;
– Valuation of identifiable intangible assets and unidentifiable intangible assets;
– Valuation of financial assets & liabilities;
– Valuation of shares.
Real estate appraisal:
– Valuation of land use rights;
– Valuation of basic construction works.
Appraisal of machinery and equipment:
– Appraise the value of machinery and equipment lines;
– Valuation of means of transport.